Minara Chamber of Commerce hosted a webinar recently on business succession and protecting your family rights. Panel speaker Faizal Suleman (CA) (SA) explained the importance of an information file that should contain all your important passwords to devices, brokers and policy details, all important information that your family will require upon your demise or unforeseen health conditions that will be required for your family to gain access to information that they will require for legal and financial procedures. Faizal Suleman has created a list on behalf of Minara Chamber to assist you on what information should be included and this file should be kept with a trusted individual, your lawyer or accountant that would be provided to your family.
We trust that this will assist many families.
More Articles ...
- Message from the Minara Chamber of Commerce 2020
- Pro bono services: SAICA Business Emergency Room application for distressed businesses
- Minara Business Matters Trust Deeds
- Tx Ombud Report 2019 / 2020
- Minara Business Matters 1 December 2020
- Minara Business Matters 8 December discussing trust deeds
- Press release: MOU signing with Rawalpindi Chamber of Commerce
- Minara Youtube Channel Watch previous webinars
- Presentation by Ebrahim Patel on Export opportunities for South African Halal products :
- How to ensure your business is prepared to deal with the economy risk due to a pandemic with Guest Speaker Nadine Rix, National Risk Officer, BDO South Africa