Press Statement: Tuesday, 24 March 2020
Minara Chamber of Commerce welcomes President Cyril Ramaphosa announcement of a 21 day lockdown in South Africa
The Minara Chamber of commerce applauds our honourable President Mr Cyril Ramaphosa in taking a difficult decision of a 21 day lockdown in South Africa and prioritising the lives of South Africans to curb this pandemic that has affected us globally.
In consideration to businesses the Government has set up various platform to support businesses and their employees during this crisis through the various platforms. Minara Chamber will list the links on our website and social sites shortly.
We urge the businesses who can support their employees during this time to do so as businesses if we assist our government and unite in curbing this epidemic Almighty willing we will overcome this crisis without further drastic measures or extensions on the lockdown so that operations can continue with precaution sooner.
We also request all to follow the safety guidelines for businesses that are essentials and cannot close during this time to protect your customers and employees safety.
President Minara Chamber of Commerce
More Articles ...
- Press Statement from Minara Chamber of Commerce President Mr Solly Suleman
- List of Ports closed for South Africa
- Intra-African Trade Fair 2020 Rwanda
- Environmental Compliance Workshop
- Final Year Students Networking evening
- Indonesia Scholarship
- Africa France Summit 2020
- Graduates networking programme
- Role and understanding of Quality Management systems in Business
- Ind–Texpo 2020